Friday, November 7, 2008

Cute Will


Laney the Pumpkin...notice the before said stuffed animal in tow.


I just love this picture!!!


Samantha and Hadley had an Activity Days recognition night where they got to display projects that they had been working on. Samantha made 25 handmade invitations for the Middle School party at the beginning of the school year. She did an awesome job.


Hadley spent time babysitting Sarah's boys and teaching them. She really does a great job with them and they really love her.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I love all of the Halloween costumes! That's pretty funny that they would just pick a new costume for eac event. I am glad that I had a part in both of the girls' Activity Day displays. Oh, and thanks for not sharing what Hadley actually wrote on her poster!

Whitney said...

Laney's stuffed animal cracks me up. Your kids looked great for Halloween! And, Adam looks so happy with his boy!

Becky said...

bravo to sam and hadley. what great projects. their halloween costumes are so entertaining. i love sam's gypsy get up. she makes a good one. sounds like tou guys had a fun halloween. how was hsm3?

Jules said...

Can you believe our oldest are almost 11? I can't... really I am feeling so old! Sam is so beautiful! Fun post- a little of everything... good times, love the costumes! Miss you guys!