Laney went to a birthday party today at Build A Bear. When I went to pick her up, the animals were still in their boxes, so I couldn't see what Laney had created yet. My friend's husband told me that he had to see my face when I saw Laney's animal before I left, so I took it out of the box and this is what I found...the scariest creation I have ever seen. If you look closely, the cat actually has pumpkins on it and the outfit has skulls and crossbones on it. I laughed so hard that I had tears. This is a direct reflection of Laney's crazy personality that has recently come about.

Here is a close up of "Pumpkin"

Here is a close up of "Pumpkin"

8 comments:
Seriously that is so funny! Children crack me up! Your family is so fun! I am glad we have gotten to know you. I love the pumpkin patch pictures--it's hilarious that you are a head above everyone else, but it is a fun family picture!
Hey Christy, it's Erin (Woffinden) Lund. Great to see all the kids--ALL THOSE KIDS! I'm glad you have a blog, now I can check up on you guys every once in a while!
That's hilarious! I think that's the best looking cat I've ever seen. Oh my gosh, so funny. I hope one of my children come home with something like that someday!
Not to worry- Meredith has the same cat!!! What are they thinking...
that is hilarious, but not surprising coming from that little one. she is always saying the most random things. i love her!
Christy, a few things:
1. Welcome to the world of blogging.
2. That cat is highly unattractive.
3. Your "Dayton Bunch" header is totally awesome.
Miss seeing you guys around. And thanks again for taking my calling. :)
I LOVE HER!!!
PS remember when she tried to pick up the bee with her bare little hands? She's not afraid!
Post a Comment