Friday, November 7, 2008

Life has been a little CRAZY!!!


Sorry about this post. Life has been a little crazy around our house and I know that I haven't blogged for a while, but I just haven't been able to find the time. I found a little bit of time today, so here are a bunch of pictures of what we have been doing lately.

Will is finally enjoying baby food. Carrots are his favorite!




We celebrated Sam's 11th birthday a little early this year. Her actual birthday is not until December 3rd, but she really wanted to go see High School Musical 3 and we didn't want to wait clear until December, so we moved it up a month. That makes life easier for me in December.


Here they all are. A few of them switched around their costumes depending of which Halloween event we were attending.


We had a yummy Halloween dinner at my parents house before we all went trick-or-treating. Here are all of the California cousins. It's getting crazy.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Sam looks so beautiful!!

Alyssa said...

Hey Christy! I'm so impressed! Look at you blogging it up. :) Nice work, miss you guys! :)

mcwally said...

I love the costumes! And I can't believe the collection of cousins you have going on there... most impressive.

Hope our roads cross again soon...
(but, honestly, it will probably be at the Rose Parade!)

L said...

Yay! I'm so glad you have a blog! My goodness, your kids COULD NOT BE ANY CUTER!!!

I love Laney's cat "pumpkin" - that is HILARIOUS!