Chloe turned 5 last week. She is so grown up now. She is learning how to read and loves it. She also loves soccer, singing and writing/drawing. We are so proud of her.

Here she is in her new princess outfit.

Laney had to join in on the princess fun, too.

POOR WILL!!! Laney kept trying to put Will's "princess dress" on so that he could look like his big sisters. I'm worried for this poor little guy.


All six kids
8 comments:
Hi Christy! Just noticed you on Sarah's blog list ;). It's so fun to see pictures of your enormous family! Happy Birthday to Chloe. Hope I get to see you and the whole fam soon.
Heather
So cute! Happy Birthday Chloe! I love the blog!
happy bday to chloe. i love that dress you have on in the first pic. so cute. keep up the blogging!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited. You are going to be hooked now. Good job Sarah. You rock. Ok, how do you do it? Dress all 5 girls the same? Seriously now. Where did you get that range of sizes, and even more- how did you get them to cooperate and smile? That's a perfect picture, even Will is smiling. Ok girl, you better keep this up. Love and miss you! Jules
Yeah! You have a blog! I am so glad, now I can see pics of you guys whenever I want! Will is soooo cute! It is crazy how big they get so fast! Our blog is joeandbuffydayton.blogspot.com come see us!!!
I'm glad you guys have a blog now! I miss seeing you and your kids in person---but the pictures are fun to look at. The kids look darling! Happy late birthday to Chloe.
-Barb
That's a lot of kids. I don't know how you do it. Why does only one of them have brown eyes?
The biggest thing I'm wondering is if you're going to have anymore!
Wow...crossing over to the dark side! Welcome aboard!!! Sarah did a great job with your blog, it's way cute. Hopefully you're better at this than I am. I struggle with updating frequently enough for some members of our family. Haha. JK! I'm excited to see more pictures of the fam. Love you guys!!!!!!
Wendy
Post a Comment