So, when I was holding Will earlier today, he was sucking on my finger like he usually does and I felt something hard. I thought maybe he had something in his mouth, but as I started feeling around, I realized that it is a tooth. He is only 5 and a half months old so I didn't expect teeth already. I know that you can't see it yet, but it's there. Glad I'm not nursing anymore!
I CAN'T WAIT......
11 years ago


5 comments:
Look at you posting! You are a real pro-blogger now! Teeth already! Wow, what an advanced child!
He's already ahead of Max and he's two weeks younger- great! Loving your blog!
he is a total mix of all your girls. i am a little frightened by the small similarities from each of them all in one tiny little boys face. he is so cute though. congrats on the first tooth. when did you stop nursing? i feel so connected to you and your fam now that you are a blogger. keep it up! love ya.
So glad to see you have finally joined the blogging world! I love the header!
ok, first of all... when did you get a blog?!? and why didn't I know about it until now?? Since I'm not coming to your house once a week anymore and I MISS it like crazy, I can at least see your kids online!! :) Question: notice a difference between BOYS teething vs. GIRLS teething? Boys = you don't even know they cut it! Girls = EVERYONE in the neighborhood knows it'll be another 3 weeks before that thing cuts through but let it be KNOWN, it's coming. I'm going CRAZY!!! MISS you all. Good to see you here. When are we doing lunch?!?
Post a Comment