Will is now 5 and a half months old. We just moved him into his own room and he is finally sleeping through the night. Naps are questionable, but that's mainly because we are never home for more than an hour at a time! It's interesting how I can totally tell a difference between my girls and Will, even at such a young age. I'm loving the boy clothes for a change and am just really enjoying this baby.
I CAN'T WAIT......
11 years ago

2 comments:
that was an awesome blog. it must be refreshing to dress a boy, finally. i need your address. will you either email it to me or call me. thanks!!
love ya lots.
um... don't want to stalk you or anything, but i saw your link on sarah's. i can't believe how old samantha is. i still remember coming to see her when she was just a couple of days old.
congrats on the boy. he is gorgeous. i am lovin' having a girl, but i only had to wait for 3 tries instead of FIVE!!!
my blog is private, but send me an email and i will invite ya! catorin@hotmail.com
Post a Comment