So last night I was checking my email before I went to bed and noticed that my sister Sarah had sent me an email. The subject was "YOUR BLOG". I actually freaked out a little bit. Then I went to view it and loved it...so now I guess I'm a blogger. Hopefully Sarah can keep up with my blog and her blog. I fought this for so long, but I guess that Sarah finally pushed me over the edge. It is a great way to stay connected with family and friends and I look forward to that.
5 comments:
Christy! We are so excited! We have actually been hoping you'd start a blog, because we know we would love it! So, welcome to the blogging world! :)
Welcome to the the dark side! I'll teach you how to use your blog soon so that you can update it.
having a blog means updating it too. ;)
haven't seen you in like a million years. cute family.
You've done a great job so far! I saw your name on Sarah's blog and couldn't believe it! Your little Will is so cute and we look forward to keeping up on your crazy bunch! Was great to see you this summer...- Whitney
I love it!
Your girls are cuter than ever -- and your boy is adorable. It is a good thing Will has so many boy cousines so close!
Hope all is well...
-Mandy Walburger
Post a Comment